Financial planning is a complex process. There are numerous pieces to coordinate, such as income planning and taxes, retirement matters, and, unfortunately, matters like the death of a spouse or family member. At the same time, our tax laws are ever-changing. Planning and staying current with your financial planning is very important. To assist you with some of these matters, I am providing some information (of a general nature) for your consideration.
Everyone's situation is unique and one-size-fits-all planning may not be appropriate for your situation. Please contact Magellan Tax Consultants, LLC - we are here to review your personal situation, answer your questions and make recommendations that are specific to you.
- Financial Planning - Helping You See The Big Picture
- Financial Reform - What It Is and Why It Matters to You
- Key Estate Planning Documents You Need
- The New Estate Tax Rules and Your Estate Plan
- Trust Basics
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Reaching Retirement - Now What?
- Common Factors Affecting Retirement Income
- How Much Annual Income Can Your Retirement Portfolio Provide?
- Women and Retirement Planning